The Bradley Manning Support Network is an ad hoc, international grassroots effort to help accused whistle blower Pfc. Bradley Manning. We are working to:
- Harness the outrage felt by the millions of people who’ve viewed the “Collateral Murder” video and other evidence of war crimes and corruption revealed by WikiLeaks into a coordinated effort in defense of Manning
- Raise awareness about the arrest and charges against Manning
- Coordinate the activities of nonprofits and individual activists working internationally to support Manning
- Collect funds necessary to ensure high-quality legal counsel necessary for a vigorous defense
- Provide supporters with accurate, updated information as the trial progresses
- Provide prisoner support for Manning throughout his imprisonment
We are an autonomous network of supporters with no official ties to political parties. We are not associated with Wikileaks and we are not a division of any larger nonprofit entity.
For More Information:
- About Bradley Manning
- The famous “Collateral Murder” video
- What WikiLeaks revealed
- What can I do to help?
Donations for Bradley Manning defense are being accepted.
Media inquiries: Please email press at bradleymanning dot org or call: +1 (202) 640-4388
Last updated: August 3, 2010