The Bradley Manning Support Network is an ad hoc, international grassroots effort to help accused whistle blower Pfc. Bradley Manning. We are working to:
- Harness the outrage felt by millions of viewers of the “Collateral Murder” video into a coordinated effort in defense of Manning
- Raise awareness about the recent arrest and charges against Manning
- Coordinate the activities of nonprofits and individual activists working internationally to support Manning
- Collect funds necessary to ensure high-quality legal counsel necessary for a vigorous defense
- Provide supporters with accurate, updated information as the trial progresses
- Provide prisoner support for Manning throughout his imprisonment
We are an autonomous network of supporters with no official ties to political parties. We are not associated with Wikileaks and we are not a division of any larger nonprofit entity.
The History of the Bradley Manning Support Network
Our organization and website, bradleymanning.org, was begun by cyber-activist Mike Gogulski on June 12, 2010. The website and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/savebradley) have seen an international outpouring of support for Bradley Manning. Please see our supporters.
On July 12, 2010, our organization passed a resolution to begin fundraising for Manning’s legal defense in addition to our awareness, outreach and prisoner support campaign. We have since been in contact with his military legal defense team as well as organizations working to provide funds for his legal defense.
Donations for Bradley Manning defense are being accepted.
We strongly urge activists interested in working on this campaign to email support at bradleymanning dot org. Please state how you would like to contribute.
Media inquiries: Please email press at bradleymanning dot org or call: +1 (202) 640-4388